Employment Surveys (formerly called Salary Survey)
- Among the types of information gathered in the survey are:
- Job titles
- Level of education held by technicians
- Types of libraries technicians work in
- Specific job fuctions performed
- Salary levels and benefits offered
The resulting information is of value to technicians, students, and employers as it provides a broad overview of the current job market. Survey results are available in the following year of the survey to all members of AALT free of charge.
Interested parties may contact the Membership Director to receive a copy of the most current survey.
Surveys from previous years